As an accountant or Bookkeeper, How do I Price/Value My Services
Some accounting firms have had bad experiences adopting fixed, and value pricing approaches. Why? It is entirely different from the billable hour model and takes a bit of strategy and thought. Many firms are using different combinations and permutations. For instance, they use timesheets to justify the cost and keep track of employee productivity yet operate a value pricing or a fixed fee model in the main.
It's not rocket science, but at the same time, the one-size-fits-all approach doesn't work anymore.
This guide will help you tailor pricing decisions to clients and the business context
- Guide to pricing and accounting services
- Why pricing accounting services is getting difficult?
- Some key things to consider when implementing a new pricing strategy
- Why clients hate hourly billing?
- The introduction of cloud accounting software and the rise of remote work made the practice of hourly billing redundant, giving rise to value-based and fixed-fee pricing.
- Tips for winning for pricing strategy
- Who We Are?