Accounting & Bookkeeping firms like all other businesses thrive to grow. But the competition out there is fierce. Retaining old clients & landing new clients isn’t an easy task. Especially, with the growing client needs. The industry is evolving rapidly. And now clients expect more than simple recordkeeping from their Accountants & Bookkeepers. This is why many firms are starting to consider outsourcing their low revenue-generating tasks like data entry, payroll & reporting so that they can focus on high-value tasks that are core to the growth of their clients.
Downloadable ZIP File:
- Why Outsource Accounting & Bookkeeping Tasks
- Benefits of Outsourcing to India
- Accounting tasks Accountants & Bookkeepers shouldn’t outsource
- Accounting tasks Accountants & Bookkeepers may or may not outsource
- Who are we
- Accounts Preparation Checklist
- Bookkeeping Preparation Checklist
- Information Checklist
- Payroll Processing Checklist
The month of January is an Accountant’s nightmare, infamously known for the all-nighters accountants have to pull in order to wrap up the tax returns for their clients. But the year 2021 has more to it than just overcoming the tax burden. Alongside managing the strain of the January tax season, the COVID situation has forced accountants to cope up with an entire year of cashflow problems, furloughed staff members, and face-time fatigue as well.
- Struggles of an Accountant
- Overcoming the challenges
- About Outbooks
- How Offshoring with Outbooks can Make the Difference?
- From the Founder’s Desk
The COVID-19 outbreak has been causing significant disruptions for businesses, ranging from financial underperformance to business insolvencies. While businesses are suffering, Accountants have been undergoing one of the toughest challenges of their professional careers. They have been actively involved with their clients and helping them plan and execute recovery strategies. .
- Business Continuity Plan Checklist
- What Is Business Continuity Planning (BCP)?
- Key Aspects of an effective Business Continuity Plan
- 5 Steps for Developing a Business Continuity Plan
- Actionable a Business Continuity Plan should include
Self Assessment Tax is a tax filing system in the UK that the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax. As a responsible citizen, you are obliged to file your tax return each year. Through the Self Assessment Tax Returns you are basically informing the HMRC how much tax you owe.
- Self Assessment Tax Return Checklist
- Who must file a Self Assessment Tax Return
- How to register and send a return
- What is a Self Assessment Tax Return?
- Deadline for filing Self Assessment Tax Return
While the government is doing its part, Accountants are busy strategising and preparing cash flow forecasts to file for the aid scheme. Outbooks recognises the pain, so here’s a free pre-defined template to ease your work a bit. It contains all the information regarding:
What you get
Page 1: Who is eligible for the scheme
Page 2: Instructions and Documents required to apply for CBILS loans
Page 3: Viability Questionnaire
Page 4: Notes and Queries
Excel: Cash Flow Forecast Template
From Transactions to Reconciliations. From Financial Statements to Closing. Here’s a definitive checklist to carry out your bookkeeping duties.
- Two types of Bookkeeping
- Key Steps
- Bookkeeping Process
- Paperwork Checklist
Some say that Client Onboarding is one of the most crucial parts of their journey with you. Are you making the most out of it? Read our definitive guide and do just that and more!
- What is Client Onboarding?
- Client Onboarding Process
- Importance of Client Onboarding
- Client Onboarding Checklist (XLS)