Self Assessment Tax is a tax filing system in the UK that the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax. As a responsible citizen, you are obliged to file your tax return each year. Through the Self Assessment Tax Returns you are basically informing the HMRC how much tax you owe.
- Self Assessment Tax Return Checklist
- Who must file a Self Assessment Tax Return
- How to register and send a return
- What is a Self Assessment Tax Return?
- Deadline for filing Self Assessment Tax Return
While the government is doing its part, Accountants are busy strategising and preparing cash flow forecasts to file for the aid scheme. Outbooks recognises the pain, so here’s a free pre-defined template to ease your work a bit. It contains all the information regarding:
What you get
Page 1: Who is eligible for the scheme
Page 2: Instructions and Documents required to apply for CBILS loans
Page 3: Viability Questionnaire
Page 4: Notes and Queries
Excel: Cash Flow Forecast Template
From Transactions to Reconciliations. From Financial Statements to Closing. Here’s a definitive checklist to carry out your bookkeeping duties.
- Two types of Bookkeeping
- Key Steps
- Bookkeeping Process
- Paperwork Checklist
Some say that Client Onboarding is one of the most crucial parts of their journey with you. Are you making the most out of it? Read our definitive guide and do just that and more!
- What is Client Onboarding?
- Client Onboarding Process
- Importance of Client Onboarding
- Client Onboarding Checklist (XLS)